Most orders will be processed and shipped within 1-3 business days via Canada Post. Some Stride Rite, Sperry and Merrell orders will be shipped within 5-10 business days. We provide standard shipping across Canada via Canada Post. Items are sometimes shipped from multiple warehouses therefore it is possible that you will receive multiple shipments for your order. A tracking number will be auto-generated and emailed once the order is processed.
Although it rarely happens, there are cases were we ship the incorrect size or color. In that case, you can ship them back to us and we will give you a complete exchange or refund through the payment method you had used to order the shoes. We will take care of the shipping charges for the return and ensure a replacement is mailed out to you free of charge.
Remember: they should be unworn, in original packaging and the return is supposed to be done within 15 days after receiving the items.
We not offer return or exchanges on sales items. Items purchased on sale are FINAL. No exception.
In all other instances - the customer is responsible for the shipping fees for returning a product. The actual shipping charges and a $4.99 re-stocking fee will be deducted from refunds for items being returned. For exchanges, please mail the shoes back to our warehouse and purchase the replacement size. Restocking fees are waived for exchanges.
2929 Barnet Highway
Coquitlam, BC V3B 5R5,
We recommend that you contact one of our fitting specialist 1-800-986-9284 if you are unsure of the size as we will work with you to ascertain that the proper size is selected prior to shipping.
- The returned products should be unworn and in good condition. The original packaging should be maintained. Returned shoes with damaged or missing packaging will be subjected to a restocking fee. You can email us at email@example.com before returning the shipment if you need clarification on the condition of the product or its packaging or the return address.
- You can send the shoes back via any courier of your choice. Any comments on the returned products can be included. It is recommended that you have shipping insurance and tracking number on the returned products. We are not responsible for any damage or loss of the returns.
- Once we receive the returned products in good condition, we will issue the refund minus the original shipping charges and restocking fees and notify you through email. The refund will be processed within 7 business days.
We advise that you make a new order on the item you want for the exchange then return the first product you bought. The refund will be completed once we get the returned products. You will need to purchase the required size and ship the original shoes back our warehouse. The customer is responsible for the shipping fees for returning a product. We do not charge additional restocking fees for exchanges.
We always do our best to make sure that the product packages are devoid of any defects. However, in case you receive products with blemishes, kindly inform us immediately and we will replace it as soon as possible.
We offer a 30 manufacture defect. Defects are classified as a visible design flaw of the shoe upon receipt or a substantial degradation of a functional area of the shoes within the first 30 days. Defects does not apply to structural damages of the outsole, insole, structural rips, laces, strap, lights, caused by play or aggressive use.
Please feel free to call us at 1.604.484.6520 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will connect you to our staffs who are always ready to help you deal with any issues related to sizing.
- Children’s shoes should be put in the smallest box that can accommodate them to give them protection from any damage.
- The products being returned should be in their original package.
- The best way to ship the products back to us is through Canada Post via the post office. Postage can be bought online at www.canadapost.ca and you can have the return items picked from your home.
We give refunds for packages that are refused or those that come back to us as unclaimed. The refund will be processed against the account that was used to make the payment. However, shipping costs and restocking fees will be deducted.